Qty Per Unit: Package of 12 Register Air Vent Filters
Register Vent Filtration Pet Dander Reducing Air Vent Filters has a permanent electrostatic charge to help trap dirt, dust, smoke & pollen sized particles through furnace/AC registers. Keeps dirt & objects from falling into ducts.
Can be trimmed to fit standard size vents – 4″ X 12″ and under.
Why use AIR Vent Filters?
· Air Register Vent Filters are made of a self-charging electrostatic material that acts as a dust magnet for your vent register system.
· Use in bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, family room and RV/Motor Homes.
· When air flows through the filter, dirt, dust, smoke, and pollen sized particles are trapped. Filtered air then passes back into your house.
· Keeps dirt and objects from falling into ducts.
· Air Vent Filters are designed to provide filtered air in your home.
1. Remove register vent.
2. If needed, cut vent filter with household scissors using your register vent as a guide. Most vents will be 2 1/4″ X 12″ – 4″ X 10″ – 4″ X 6″ – 4″ X 12″.
3. Install in bottom of air register or in register opening.
To prevent air flow restriction and for maximum filtration inspect filter regularly and replace when dirty, approximately every 60- 90 days.
Note: Do not use in every vent in your home. This could cause air flow restriction and damage your furnace/AC unit. This product is not intended to replace your AC/Furnace filters. Air vent filters must be used in addition to your required Air Conditioner /Furnace filter for your HVAC unit.
Air vent filters will only increase your indoor air quality when used with your Nordic Pure HVAC air filters.
Keeps dirt & objects from falling into ducts
Permanently charged electrostatic materials trap harmful allergens
Not intended to replace AC/furnace filters
Trim if needed
Designed to provide fresher, filtered air in your home or office